Archive product coverage is available in shapefile format
Shapefile coverage information for SPOT, FORMOSAT-2 and Pleiades is available for download.
Download Airbus Defence and Space entire Image Catalogue (Registration needed) by selecting a time frame.
This catalog is updated every Wednesday.
Convert from incidence angle to viewing angle
This easy-to-use tool will allow you to dynamically convert from incidence angle to viewing angle, and vice-versa.
GeoStore Add-In for ArcMap™
Install the portal toolbar directly in your ArcMap™ software.
This free and easy-to-install tool will allow you to choose from the more than 30 million images from our SPOT and Pléiades satellite data catalogues. Select the images best suited to your project quickly and intuitively from the comfort of your desktop.
Load the free plug-in and make your life easier
Install the plug in with windows administrator privilege :
- Uninstall previous versions of the Plug-In
run the msi file
- ARCGIS10_ArcMapPluginSetup.2.2.2msi for ArcGIS 10,
- ARCGIS9.x_ArcMapPluginSetup.2.2.2msi for ArcGIS9
with local user :
- check the box "Airbus Defence and Space ArcMap plugin" in the window "Extension" (menu "Customize", item "extension")
- check the box "Spot Toolbar" in the toolbar list (menu "Customize", item "toolbar")
- open the window "Connection settings" of the "Spot Toolbar" (menu "Settings" item "Connection settings")
- fill the "Spot Catalog access key" (if necessary use the key generator)
-> The plug-in is ready to use !
We want to make it easier for you to develop applications tailored to your specific satellite imagery needs. Your developers will really appreciate how easy our connectors are to implement.
Calculate the size of your images.
Available for SPOT 1-5, SPOT 3D, SPOTMaps and Pléiades products