GEO Elevation ServicesThe Right Elevation Model for all Your Project Needs
Whether planning an infrastructure network, conducting a military intervention mission in unknown terrains, or analysing terrain features for oil and gas exploration: accurate terrain height information is critical.
Precise and reliable elevation data supports a wide range of applications and forms the foundation of any accurate geospatial product.
The GEO Elevation product suite - based on spaceborne optical and radar technologies - offers the most comprehensive elevation data range available on the market.
- Elevation data matched to individual business need: large area coverage for large scale projects vs. high level of accuracy for local coverage
- Rapid on-demand delivery of high precision elevation data anywhere in the world
All products framed to individual Area of Interest with
optimised pricing per km²
- Based on spaceborne optical and radar technologies
The scope of delivery can be adapted to individual needs by choosing to add a set of auxiliary layers or corresponding orthorectified images to the input data. Highly developed digital data processing flow line and a large production capacity allow for unique time and cost-efficient production and delivery.
Elevation Data - Global to Local
Very High Resolution Elevation Data
High Resolution Elevation Data
- Elevation8 provides an optimised fit for the needs of mapping or oil & gas applications, particularly when large-area coverage is required.
- Elevation10 delivers weather-independent, reliable and fast data acquisition for mapping, mission planning and terrain analysis anywhere in the world.
- WorldDEM™ is the global elevation dataset of unprecedented quality, accuracy and coverage.
Medium Resolution Elevation Data
- Elevation30: unique 3D geographic reference database covering > 80 Mio km².
GEO Elevation Services
Did You Know?
The GEO Elevation product range provides highly accurate terrain knowledge for versatile applications ranging from high-quality image orthorectification and multi-scale mapping production all the way to exploration of natural resources and air traffic control.